BECOME PART OF THE ESAROM FAMILY
Working for us means working with us. It means being part of the esarom family. Our organisation culture is cosmopolitan, multicultural and colourful. About 300 employees from 14 countries work together at esarom.
Service-oriented, rich in diversity, with a strong team spirit – these are only some of the attributes our employees of long years use to describe the wide variety of their fields of activity. Along with testimonials and certificates, actual knowledge and ability count for us. And you as a person with your strengths and talents.
Individually tailored training and education programs form a large part of the career options at esarom. We like to use the know-how available in the company for this and work together with scientific institutions and universities, research centres and educational institutions. This way we further develop not just our employees but also our product portfolio.
WELLBEING AT WORK
esarom employees are experts on whom one can rely, because they are fit in all respects: Health and wellbeing at work are for us worth many an employee benefits. The greatest energy comes from the employees in the team. A team that likes to work together also enjoys doing things together outside of work now and then. That‘s part of the esarom culture, too.
- Flexi-time and part time work models
- Feel good programs
- Productive ageing
- Subsidised lunch at the company’s own canteen
- Bio-fruit and mineral water free of charge
- Sport and leisure time activities
- Employee events
WE TRAIN FOOD ENGINEERS
And we give young people the chance to be trained for a diverse, future-oriented job: we train food engineers.
The profession food engineer has emerged (in Austria since 2008) because of new and steadily changing requirements of the foodstuffs industry. esarom was one of the first businesses to offer apprenticeships for this type of occupation. Food engineers are all-rounders with cross product knowledge and skills highly demanded by modern food industries.
After 3 1/2 years of training, food engineers can offer the following skills:
- produce different kinds of food.
- prepare the production of food.
- select appropriate bases and additives.
- look after the proper storage.
- run and control production plants.
- search for and remove errors arising from technical malfunctions check the quality of finished products.
Source: Austrian Federal Economic Chamber/Food industry
The apprenticeship food engineer offers a profound and modern training and qualification with excellent career prospects and access to a secure and well-paid job.
- Wirtschaftskammer Österreich/Lebensmittelindustrie
- Mag. Martin Lotz, Fachverband der Lebensmittelindustrie der WKÖ und Jürgen Brettschneider, Vorsitzender der Arbeitsgruppe Lehrberuf Lebensmitteltechniker zu den Zukunftschancen dieser spannenden Ausbildung zum Lebensmitteltechniker
- esarom infofolder for trainees
YOUR DIRECT LINK TO THE ESAROM STAFF OFFICE
Head of HR
AUSTRIA 2105 Oberrohrbach
Please, also take into account our data protection policy at http://www.esarom.com/site/datenschutz.