DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Protecting your personal data is very important to us. Hence, we process your data solely based on the legal regulations. This data protection policy applies to all online offers and the general use of our website.
The data protection policy applies to esarom gmbh and esarom holding gmbh as well as its subsidiaries in the European Union, but not to esarom holding subsidiaries, which have published their own data protection and security policies. This data protection policy does nor apply for websites of our business partners or other third parties, even if their websites are linked with our website.
Please read this information regularly because new regulations may come into force, for e.g. due to legal changes, and we may have to constantly adapt our processes to these regulations accordingly.
"Personal data" refers to information that can be used to identify you, e.g. Your name, your telephone number and your email address.
OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Our objective is to provide our online offers for free and anonymous use.
- Your personal data will be collected, processed and used by us in accordance with the current data protection laws of the Republic of Austria and the data protection regulations of the European Union. This data is collected solely for initiation or as part of existing business relationships.
- We will not share your personal data with third parties without your express consent (unless we are forced to do so due to legal regulations).
- We store your data according to the statutory retention requirements.
WHAT KIND OF DATA WILL BE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED?
- We collect the following data:
- The technical information about your visit to our homepage, sent to us by the server systems and your browser, are completely anonymous. These include technical data about your browser, your IP address, the time of your visit, as well as information about the webpages you visited and accessed. This data cannot be mapped by us to you and it is not combined with any other potential personal data. This technical data is commonly stored and is used solely for ensuring and optimising the server operation and to generate access statistics.
- For initiation or as part of existing business relationships you will be asked for personal data which is essential for our customer service. Depending on the type of service, this may be your name, postal address, contact information such as email, phone or fax numbers as well as any details provided voluntarily.
- Your IP address is stored if you submit a post or comment on this website. This is used for the security of the website operator: If your comment/post violates the law, then it should be possible to trace your identity.
- Our website uses the so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device using your browser. They do not harm your computer
Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
- This website uses Facebook Social Plugins, which is operated by Facebook Inc. (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, United States). The connections can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the terms "Like", "I like", "Share" in the Facebook colors (blue and white). See the following link for information about Facebook plugins: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
- The plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook servers. The website operator has no influence on the nature and scope of the data that the plugin transmits to the servers of Facebook Inc. You can find more information here: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084
The plug-in will inform Facebook Inc. that you visited this website. It is possible that your IP address may be stored. If you are logged into your Facebook account during your visit to this site, the above information will be linked to your Facebook account.
If you use the functions of the plugin - for example by sharing or "Liking" a post - the corresponding information will also be transmitted to Facebook Inc.
If you would like to prevent Facebook Inc. from linking this information to your Facebook account, please log out of Facebook before visiting this website.
- This website also uses Twitter buttons. These are operated by Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). If you visit a website that contains such a button, then a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter servers. The website operator hence has no influence on the nature and scope of the data that the plug-in sends to the servers of Facebook Inc.
For information about how personal data is handled by Twitter Inc., please click here: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
In principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data transferability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have been violated in some way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
DO YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS ON DATA PRIVACY
We will be glad to answer your questions and address your concerns related to your personal data, as well as your questions related to data privacy.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in this regard or contact us directly.
Attn: Mr. Alfred Guldan (Data protection officer)
Phone: +43 (0)2266 80444 - 0